VAT analysis of clients records are usually carried out at the client site, however for more technically complex VAT reviews documents and information can be sent via email etc for quick analysis.
All of ECT VAT Services Limited calculations have been approved by HM Revenue & Customs and we are constantly working with the NHS Administration Team in London to improve and maximise our service to clients. Please find below a list of all VAT reviews offered by ECT VAT Services Limited.
VAT Compliance Review
• Detailed Report showing the full years activities and actions
VAT recovery exercises on
• Capital Expenditure (Contracted-out services)
• Revenue Expenditure (Contracted-out services)
• Business Activities
• Partial Exemption assessment and development of individual methodology
• VAT Training for Staff
• On-line Helpline VAT Support
• Consultancy on complex VAT issues (Contract analysis)
• All negotiations arising from H M Customs & Excise, including attendance during visits
• VAT Compliance
• Zero Rating
• Capital Items Adjustments
• Newsletter (Updating Trusts on HM Customs & Excise Rulings)
• Local Improvement Finance Trust
• VAT Registration Advice
• On site visits on a regular basis, monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annually.
Online Support Service
We operate an on-line support service to all our clients, this is a quick response service where you can ask us any VAT question, with a guaranteed answer by the end of each working day if the question is logged before 12 noon. If the enquiry is deemed complex and requires further analysis then this would be treated as additional consultancy.
The benefit of the on-line support service, as opposed to a traditional telephone helpline, is that a full audit trail of question, answer and status of enquiry is electronically stored. This saves you time sending response letters or spending long periods on the telephone as well as giving you an electronic aide-memoire if needed.